Wrotham Heath Golf Club
Festival of Golf 25th - 30th July
You can view competition details, start sheets and results (on completion) by clicking on the competition links below;
- Sun 25/07 - Past Captain’s Cup - Members Only
- Mon 26/07 - Triple Six - Click HERE
- Tue 27/07 - Texas Scramble - Click HERE
- Wed 28/07 - Captains Greensomes - Click HERE
- Thurs 29/07 - VETS Invitation Day - Click HERE
- Fri 30/07 - Captains Charity Day - Click HERE
Wrotham Heath is a high quality, members' golf club established in 1906 with an original Oast House as the Clubhouse. We offer a warm welcome to golfers and visitors at all times.
The course is heathland and benefits from being on a free draining sandstone ridge which makes us the envy of many courses in the area by being able to play golf all year on both greens and tees. With spectacular views across Kent, the course offers a challenge to golfers of all abilities.
Our friendly club is well located with Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and Maidstone all within a 15 minute drive and only minutes away from the M20 and M26 with good access to other parts of Kent and South East London. No tee time bookings are taken and existing members are encouraged to welcome and play with new members.